waiting for instructions

 don’t write unless you feel

unless you feel

you feel unless

anything

un-anything

less-anything

don’t write unless you feel anything

 

in the absence

a promise 

never made


broken


call that, 

heart / broken?

a promise heart made with itself

in language of expectations


whatever this is 

this is this

is this

is

heart

/

broken

fragments

on a page

 

illusion of expectation but 

what is an expectation

before it becomes a thought

& who am I to doubt myself of reason

a reasonable fragment heart / broken

on the page

paging expectation

for the reason

of you 

scribbles on the page

for you 

 

why am I

not enough in myself

why does this make

more sense with you here

where did you go?

were you ever really here? do I wait? 

do I wait until no longer a fragment?

until I am 

until I am an instruction & 

whatever next step after you

is heard.


please write back soon.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts