Sacral Waters

                                                                        

My sacred gratitude.

The hot spring of sacral water.

I swim in ponds of euphoria

lined with moss tickling my bare flesh. 

From daylight clarity,

exposed & open. 

To moonlit hours  discovering,

crevices only to be found in the dark.

Fearing the moss would engulf my body

as we played the game of being quiet. 

I take space to learn 

my own crevices of mind and body

during the hours I can surrender 

to the dark unknowing.

Knowing, 

I can be safe exploring these waters.

Fireflies swam in the air like flickering lanterns,

reminding us light is found in unexpected places.

Moving towards gentle warm spring water

         and moonlit caressed skin.

When I am in the current 

of sacral gratitude, I search

for warm spots & higher peaks of climax

until settling in 

at 

                                                just  just

        the          the

 right                 right 

  spot                       spot.

I find your water’s in unexpected places

where the quiet meets the curious voice

that urges me to make ripples in the elements.

The curious voice that urges me to sit 

in the warm ripples of 

ether, Earth, fire, air, and water.

Constantly in motion,

being made both around us and by us.


Comments

Popular Posts